Adams Family Adventure

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Ola!

We are still loving it here. Kevin is swamped with mid-term work, paper, and exams and I am still "moving" in. I actually organize things, and then re-organize things in attempts to find the must "functional" way possible to manage the house as we are iin 800 sq. ft with four kids. If I ever finish (my sights are set on the beginning of the New Year) then I will post some pictures. Today the boys went to the Palo Alto Kids Zoo & Jr. Museum and topped it up with soup and breadsticks at the Olive Garden with their friend (babysitter!) Rebecca. I wish I could have gone but alas, I was home..organizing!!!...and got some good quality time in with the babes when they woke up. Kevin is still studying, and I am catching up on life, which is what I usually do after the dumplings are in bed. Buenos Noches!

4 Comments:

  • True that Sister! The ONLY time I get anything done is while "the babes are sleeping" which is why you are posting right now and I am commenting right now... love to you guys, read my blog I commented about the "marathon prize".
    :-)Kim

    By Blogger CunninghamRules!!, at 11:58 PM  

  • And that is why I'm on the computer now at midnight, the children are sleeping! :) We too have a very small house, a cozy 750 sq ft house with four littles, thank the Lord they aren't big yet! Just a season right? We make do and cheerfully. Bless you Anne and Kevin, so glad to hear you are getting settled and loving your new adventure!

    By Blogger Jenni, at 12:18 AM  

  • Hi Anne!!! This is Tamara (Nash) Watanbe! I just got married a couple months ago, thus the new last name. :-) For some reason, I was inspired to look you up this evening and I'm in shock! I didn't know that you have four kids and it sounds like you live in CA now? I would love to hear from you. Please check out my website tamaranash.wordpress.com. I have some very fun news! Oh man! I'm just having a flood of memories from MC and getting to know you. I have such great memories of you! I'm so glad to hear that you are enjoying life and, wow, you have a huge family! I look forward to hearing from you!
    Tamara

    By Blogger Tamara Watanabe, at 11:53 PM  

  • Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home