Adams Family Adventure

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A Budding Photographer




Chandler has turned into a camera junkie! Any time he has a chance, he grabs our digital or regular camera and takes a few shots. Here are a few of his recent beauties! Do you like our family TV selections?!!! I think I may either get him a kiddie camera, or donate our other cameras to him as they are getting old (6 yrs) and both seem to be loosing their edge (getting blurry, etc.) We may have to use them for the rest of the summer, we'll see...with our cross-country move beginning this weekend...it's a little hard to find the time for camera shopping!

PS - Do you like the TV? It is Kevin's parents...and for some reason it has more sentimental value to me than to him! I am not much of a sentimental person, in fact in our move, I am not keeping much stuff...the most sentimental things to me are pictures/albums, Kevin's courtship letters & gifts/cards, Christmas tree ornaments...and...a few of my kids things..OH..and need I forget (!)..the bathing suit that I fit into on my honeymoon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home