Adams Family Adventure

Friday, February 16, 2007

Hair Frustration

There are alot of deeper things to write about but those aside, I am really frustrated with my hair situation. It seems I can never get them (the hairdressers I've had) to do what I want them to do. I go to the very best salons here in Albany and I still can't quite get it right. Next Wednesday will be my third time going in the past week and a half...last time they put highlights in that were too light (barely visable), this time I came out looking like a slightly diluted version of Christina Aguilara (not a favorite look of mine), so I am hoping for a happy medium this time around! Ahhh! The hairdresser is really sweet though...so we'll see. By the way, I have been so frustrated about it (totally superficial, I know but then again...when I look in the mirror and see Christina...) that the house is a disaster because I have't cleaned up any of the messes that my four children have made! By the way, Caroline is doing great!

5 Comments:

  • Anne - I can relate to the frustration! I have many bad hair "days". I'm sure you still look beautiful, but hang in there!

    By Blogger Potts Family 5, at 7:48 AM  

  • I can imagine the frustration! While I have never yet had the guts to color my hair in any way I have been very frustrated at times with the cuts I've gotten when they just didn't get what I was talking about! Hope they get it right this time! :)

    By Blogger Jenni, at 8:24 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:43 AM  

  • At least you didn't end up looking like Britney :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:43 AM  

  • OK...that last comment was hilarious!!!

    Kevin and Anne..can you e-mail me at johnpcagle@aol.com. I have a couple questions for you. :)
    Thanks!
    Jess

    By Blogger Cagle Clan, at 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home